Experienced MV Cable Testing Services
In many cases, MV cable testing can detect a fault in your system before you experience an issue. Our technicians will test all of your cables and to determine condition, helping to predict trouble before it occurs and provide proactive solutions to help keep your system working in peak condition. When you incorporate our MV cable terminations and testing services into your facility's ongoing maintenance program, we will help you:
- Collect data: We will gather accurate measurements and data from your cables and keep a detailed record
- Analyze data: Our technicians will perform sophisticated analyses to identify signs of deterioration since our last service.
- Address issues: If we find problems within your system during our inspection or MV cable testing, we'll recommend solutions and provide repairs.
- Predict lifespans: We have more than 30 years of industry experience, and we can make accurate predictions for cable life expectancies.
Tan Delta MV Cable Testing
We perform Tan Delta cable testing using an advanced test set that meets all IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) specifications and requirements. This testing method will be implemented with your system offline, using incremental voltage adjustments to prevent potential cable failure in situations where cables have suffered severe degradation. Tan Delta testing provides an accurate measurement of MV cable insulation, helping you and our NETA-certified technicians:
- Create baseline cable condition readings
- Track and monitor cable performance over time
- Compare multiple cables to prioritize replacements
Why Partner With Power Products & Solutions for MV Cable Terminations and Testing?
We are a NETA-accredited company committed to your complete satisfaction. We have over three decades of experience working with clients of all sizes across multiple industries, and we provide rapid service to facilities throughout the country to minimize downtime. All of our testing equipment is owned by our company, and we perform annual calibrations to ensure accuracy. Furthermore, our certified technicians receive continual training to provide you with the highest levels of service and ensure a safe working environment during cable testing procedures.